1. If it’s not real, it doesn’t matter anyway.
2. Begin with the end in mind.
3. Don’t feel entitled. Live with gratitude.
4. Never feel you are good enough. That way you won’t be tempted to take shortcuts.
5. The Principle of the Path: Dreams do not determine destiny. Daily decisions and daily discipline does!
6. “Obey God and leave all the consequences to Him.”-Charles Stanley
7. “Do for one what you wish to do for everyone.” -Andy Stanley
8. Never apologize for leadership.
9. Influence is better than impact.
10. “My responsibility is not to fill people’s cups but to simply empty mine” -Andy Stanley.
11. Courage first, and the rest will follow.
12. Trust and respect are the two greatest gifts people can give you. Trust is the foundation of respect, so never ever betray trust.
13. Take care of your devotions and your devotions will end up taking care of you.
14. Pettiness is for small people, forgiveness and grace are for big people.
15. Respect the process. God’s ordained end has a God ordained means.
16. Don’t be afraid to lose what wasn’t meant to be.
17. Success is having the people who know you the best respect you the most.
18. Struggle well.
19. Be good in public, be better in private, be best in secret.
20. Do more than what you are paid to do, and you will end up being paid more than what you are doing.
21. Success is not what you have become, but what others have become because of you.
22. Demand greatness from yourself, because in the end, only you are responsible for you.
23. Early is good.
24. Time is a respect issue. Never ever waste time, especially that of other people.
25. Don’t just be a player, be a game changer.
26. Why is more important than how.
27. Less is more. Excel not at everything, but only at the things you are called to do.
28. Only make decisions you can live with; live with decisions that you make.
29. You don’t have to prove anything to anyone. God knows, and that is enough.
30. Don’t get too high with the high and don’t get too low with the low. Consistency is the mark of champions.
31. Never assume. It’s always better to know than not to know; to be sure than to be unsure; to be clear than to be misunderstood.
32. The Secret Code